Welcome to WeatherAction
- world leaders in Long Range Weather & Climate Forecasting
Piers Corbyn, Managing Director and founder of WeatherAction presenting at #ElectricUniverse Conference 2014
Welcome to WeatherAction! On our site you can keep up with the latest news, videos, comments and reports of weather and related solar activity and give your own observations and comments via the Latest Comment blog (Right) and read WeatherAction news-pdfs in the 'Latest
' tab. Our twitter feed - @Piers_Corbyn and facebook page also carry leading weather and solar activity forecast reports and news.
We sell web-accessible long-range monthly forecasts for Britain & Ireland, Europe, USA and special forecasts of 'Red Weather periods' and related increases in Thunder/tornado and EarthQuake risk (called 'RTQ' / World Extreme Events forecasts). These are available monthly with normally 8 weather sub-periods per month via the web - up to 30 days ahead (45days for UK & Eire). For more details and to subscribe click here
WeatherAction forecasts, which have independently proven peer-reviewed significant skill - unlike all others in the field (see forecast accuracy )
- are based on our revolutionary Solar-Lunar-Action-Technique (SLAT) which is increasing in scope and skill as our researches advance. Useful presentations on SLAT and WeatherAction forecasts are in the
- See VIDEO
of Piers Corbyn presentation to 'The Greenest Event', Johannesburg South Africa June5 2012 and more recent Video Links (Electric Universe conference USA March 2014) listed on Right.
pdf submission to the UK Parliamentary enquiry into the supercold and snowy Dec 2010 - the coldest December for 100 years - which WeatherAction predicted ahead of all others -
WeatherAction is involved in the Global Warming/Climate Change debate where we point out that the world is now cooling not warming and there is no observational evidence in the thousands and millions of years of data that changes in CO2 have any observable effect on weather or climate in the real world. There are no scientists in the world who can produce such observational data and we challenge anyone reading this to send us such observational evidence from the real world opr find someone who can and get them to prduce it. There is only effect the other way, namely that ocean temperatures control average CO2 levels due to basic laws of physics about the soluability of CO2 gas in (sea) water. Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London has expressed interest in what we say: see article
Thank you, Piers Corbyn, MSc (astrophysics), ARCS, FRAS, FRMetS
WHAT IS WeatherAction? - Business summary:
WeatherAction are world leaders in Long range weather - and climate - forecasting and produce detailed weather forecasts to resolution of a few days months ahead for Britain & Ireland, Europe and USA +South Canada, and climate forecasts up to 20 years ahead.
The forecasts are based on predictable aspects of solar particle and magnetic activity and sun-earth connections and their modulation by lunar effects. The unique method developed by Piers Corbyn - WeatherAction founder, astrophysicist, theoretical physicist and weather & climate physicist & forecaster - is kown as The Solar-Lunar-Action-Technique (SLAT) of Long-Range forecasting.
Independent peer-reviewed measures of WeatherAction forecasts, monitors by insurance loss-adjusters, and scientific weather bets through William Hill show the significant skill of WeatherAction forecasts weeks and months ahead while other ('classical' / Numerical modelling) methods have no-skill (see www.WeatherAction.com Forecasts / accuracy).
Forecasts out to 100days ahead for Britain and Ireland and less (but extending) for Europe and USA are sold at low charges on-line via www.WeatherAction.com . Forecasts further ahead - eg up to 6 or 12 months ahead are available directly from WeatherAction.com . Most regular customers are farmers, commodity and energy traders, water companies, holday operators, event planners ( eg weddings, holidays, festivals), weather-sensitive retail and outdoor-pursuits.
WeatherAction forecasting powers are greatest for extreme events - storms and heatwaves / cold spells. WeatherAction's unique R-periods ('Red' weather periods, topmost R5 and R4), forecasts, now recognised world-wide by scientific forecasters and extreme-event analysts have unique skill in predicting most likely periods of extreme thunder and tornado risk and Tropical Storm formation and Rapid development. The same / related periods are also used for Extreme Earthquake risk trial forecasts.
WeatherAction significant forecast successes with detail where applicable to a few days include:-
- Wet summers Britain & Ireland 2007, 2008, 2009 (when UK MetOffice precicted 'BBQ' summers!);
- West Russian Heatwave and the date of it's ending in August 2010;
- UK coldest (and very snowy) December for 100 years Dec 2010;
- Extreme deadly tornado swarms eg Joplin Missouri USA May 2011;
- Hurricane Irene USA East coast predicted in detail 12 weeks ahead;
- The year without a summer - extreme deluges and hail - Britain & Ireland 2012;
- Very Extreme deluges and hail July 2012 USA and Europe;
- V late Spring BI 2013 (WA won British Asparagus Assoc competition for market readiness);
- Late Oct Storm ('Piers Corbyn's Storm) S England +NW Euope 28Oct 2013, predicted 6mth ahead;
- Extra-ordinarily cold (displaced polar vortex) Winter/Springs 2014 and 2015 (East) USA+S Canada.
NONE of the above were predicted long-range by any other forecasters.
Forecast Subscription access details - ensuring you get your updates
30d forecasts: Access is to 28th of last month subscribed (uploads ~29-31st)
Subs start in the same month for payment on or before 21st of month. From 22nd the Sub is deemed to apply from the next month and the current month is free.
45d (BI) forecasts: Access is to 14th of last month subscribed (Uploads ~15-17th)
- so that next month which loads 15th onwards is excluded. 30d for that month is also loaded.
45d subs start for the following month for payments made till 27th. From 28th subs are deemed to start from the month after that and months prior to that are free.
75d (BI) forecasts: Access is to 14th of month before last month subscribed
- so that next 75d month which loads 15th onwards is excluded. 28th, as 45d, is sub start switch date.
100d (BI) forecasts: Access is to 21st of 2nd month before last month subscribed. Sub start switch date is 22nd
- so that next 100d month which loads 22nd onwards is excluded. 75d loads on ~15th
AND 45d access is given to 14th of last month subscribed
so 45d, 30d forecasts for the months load.
AND 45d access is given to 14th of last month subscribed
so 45d, 30d forecasts for the months load.
PINNED COMM 17Jan on 'Climate Change' issue
"2014 World hottest ever"? - Nope!
built on:- BAD SCIENCE, Data Fraud and a brainwashed public
by:- Carbon Tax grabbing Govts, Big Oil and Self-Serving deluded Green Fools
Support #CLimateTruth! - Get the FACTS below
Comment 12 Nov 2014
re WINTER 2014-2015 Britain & Ireland (and implications for Europe)
Piers Corbyn Says Met Office Winter Forecast 2014-15 is "Foolish babble from deluded charlatans and should be ignored absolutely". CLICK:
05 Jan (later) 12th day of XmasThe utter disgrace of Official temperature "reports" -
~30% of USA data stations are now FABRICATED Data
Data fraud is at record levels in 2014
To see the record levels of fraud now perpetrated for USA date
(let alone UK and other Met Offices around the world and world bodies) Go to:-
and see a flip-flop of adjustments upwards which corresponds to CO2 amounts!! LOL
Piers Corbyn says "This is not an increasing graph. the absurd claims cannot continue. We need a world campaign to clear out the fraud and clean up science".
BBC Science-Deniers Lie again on Climate Change & Extreme weather
On Sept 10 2014 In keeping with their deluded stance that all weather extremes are CO2 extremes and their Goebbels-esque approach to hit the public with the biggest climate lies as often as possible Roger Harrabin (BBC Environment Correspondent) gave a predictable double whammy of dishonesty on the extreme weather events in Asia and around the world.
He said on BBC TV News that As the the world continues to warm the incidence of extreme events such as in recent days will increase.
FACT The world - using real data - is not warming
- and has not been doing so for 18 years. Even under fraudulent UN-MetO-NOAA manipulated data the world is not warming. See http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews14No11.pdf and links in Article about BBC-MetO charlatan John Hammond's Science Denialist claims, in WeatherAction blog http://bit.ly/1xKYPrJ (sec3).The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) predicted global warming would impact winters. "Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms,” IPCC stated quite plainly in its 2001 Third Assessment Report. IPCC’s prediction has two components: (1) global warming will cause milder winters and (2) global warming will cause a decline in heavy snowstorm events. These two predictions are clear and unequivocal. BOTH HAVE FAILED TOTALLY
FACT Changing CO2 has no effect
The Models used by the Met Office and UN's Climate Committee (the IPCC) show CO2 levels have no effect on the Jet Stream or extremes which come from the Wild Jet stream changes they fail to predict.
It is standard meteorology that the recent wild weather extremes and contrasts follow from the wild Jet Stream behaviour. THAT Wild Jet Stream (Mini-Ice-Age) behaviout was and is regularly predicted by Piers Corbyn's Solar-Lunar approach and is nothing to do with CO2. See http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews14No06.pdf & Piers' video http://bit.ly/QS0k34 The claim that these extremes are driven by CO2 / man made Climate Change is a brazen falsity for which there is no evidence or scientific paper which demonstrates a link in the real world.
Harrabin is a Science denier and we challenge him - along with BBC- MetOffice's John Hammond to justify their case in public debate on their misleading claims which are a disgrace to the BBC, Met Office and world science.
Useful information + Links
( i ) RECENT TOP VIDS + PDFs by Piers Corbyn - short links
- Electric Univ Pres http://bit.ly/1nJecee 22,465 hits Dec4
- CO2 Scam Nailed http://bit.ly/QS0k34 16,755 hits Dec4
(ii) BigOil backs the CO2-Climate Change Scam all the way because it ensures high energy prices and massive value for much of their otherwise worthless assetts in less accessable oil and gas fields.
See these BP links as an example
(iii) Other links on data massaging / fraud:
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/thermometers-show-that-the-us-has-been-cooling-for-nearly-a-century/ (re United States Historical Climatology Network )
WATCH USHCN FRAUD SWITCH BELOW (For 'Final' read 'Fiddled')
Read artcle(s) for glaring evidence of fraud perpetrated by data 'selection/de-selection', and 'adjustments'/
modifications/'corrections' to make past processed 'data' colder and present warmer than objective honest records.
CURRENT-RECENT Top Solar and Weather data Links
Solarwind impact predictor Solar System Map: http://www.hamqsl.com/solar1a.html
Solar Wind properties REDTRACE(below) Magnetic Field Bz negative = strong SolarWind-Earth connection
Electron & Proton Flux
STRATOSPHERIC ZONAL MEAN TEMPERATURE GRAPH LINKS:
Temp maps From http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/stratosphere/strat_a_f/gif_files/n15_12z_amsu_t02_nh.gif
WeatherAction RED WEATHER WARNINGS
WeatherAction Red 'Solar-activity Effect' / 'RedWeather' periods* - of weather & solar-geophysical activity warnings are the world-leading predictive parameters in LongRange Sun-Earth relations. *These are uniquely predicted by WeatherAction and no others using Piers Corbyn's Solar-Lunar-Action-Technique.
WeatherAction Top/Major Red (R5/R4) periods* warning of possible extreme weather events have received acclaim for reliability and timing in the last year.
Red Solar-Weather Periods - Special interest to Airline polits and crew and frequent fliers
- WeatherAction TopRed, R5, periods show greatest risk of dangerous thunderstorms and turbulence in airflight.
- The 2 most serious thunderstorm caused air disaters since 2009 were in WeatherAction 'TopRed' R5 periods...
- 20014 24 July ~01.55am Air Algerie AH5017 (MD83) All 118 killed* in thunderstorms Sahara in WeatherAction R5 24-26 July. *http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28460625 +PIC ABOVE. Recall there was 'mean looking storm cloud' London 25th. See PIC above.
- 2009 Jun1~2.10am Air France AF447 (Airbus330) All 228 killed* in thunderstorms which went to height of 50,000 ft over Tropical Atlantic in WeatherAction R5 May29-Jun1 (then just termed Red Weather). *http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1282367/Air-France-crash-The-truth-disaster-killed-228-people.html
- There is increased interest in WeatherAction 'RTQ' (RedWeather, Thunder/tornado. Quake(trails) Risk) forecasts for air travel and activity. RTQ forecast are published as a monthly table with a news page which is available alone as a forecast and also included with Eu-Full and BI 45d,75d,100d forecast services.
- WeatherAction R5,R4,R3...values are included in ALL forecasts 30d, 45d, 75d, 100d ahead and some indications further ahead along with associated solar / aurora / geomagnetic events.
- The next serious Redweather periods are available in all Foreacasts
WeatherAction => www.WeatherAction.com email: Piers@WeatherAction.com
The LongRange Forecasters Delta House, 175-177 Borough High Street. London SE1 1HR
+44(0)2079399946 +44(0)7958713320 http://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn
WeatherActionNewsRoom - Feature News-articles and Extra reports for this blog http://weatheraction.wordpress.com
Latest Reader-User Comments - superbly informed => Foot of this page
GREAT VIDEOS by Piers Corbyn 1. Electric Universe Conf March 2014 Presentation http://bit.ly/1nJecee (30k hits by July 9)
- Presentation pdf At EU2014: http://bit.ly/1CsThF3
2. Co2Con Nailed http://bit.ly/QS0k34
VID WeatherAction meeting Roger Helmer MEP on energy policy
WeatherAction LongRange forecasts are world leaders
They give possible likely weather scenarios (+/-1d) in typically 8 time periods per month for Britain+Ireland, Europe, USA regions. They are NOT substitutes for short range detail but provide a likely scenario for LongRange decisions and choices and are normally more accurate and applicable than standard meteorology on all time scales from months ahead to 5days ahead. WeatherAction are the only LongRange forecasts with proven peer-review published significant skill.
In addition to LongRange detail typically within 1 or 2 days resolution WeatherAction Solar factors (which are included in all forecasts) give advice which point to improverments of short range model forecasts. Comments and news in forecasts and here and in blogs linked below deal with both LongRange Forecasts and medium-short Weather and geophysical effects - eg aurora - of solar factors in Br+Ir, Europe, USA and across the world.
ALL PAST FORECASTS are available in the web access boxes for current forecasts and in the Forecast archive (Via Forecasts tab) as it updates
Met Office UK LongRange summer 'forecast' wrong AGAIN, WeatherAction much closer to reality AGAIN
Once again the MetOffice hopes for a warm dry summer have proved delusional. It was overall wet and cool in most parts of the UK.
The WeatherAction forecast was much closer to reality - for a lacklustre summer of contrasts across the UK with the Midlands, North and West being clearly cooler than normal and wetter than normal (especially in West and North) or close to normal in parts of Midlands. Any overall warmer than normal parts would be confined to the far SE under WeatherAction forecast.
Piers Corbyn says: "Although the SE got more rain than we expected our forecast for a large majority of the area of the UK was on the correct side of normal while yet again the Met Office was in its 'BBQ' summer warmist delusions.
"The MetOffice view that it was impossible to predict is of course true for their inadequate science and always has been and always will be. Their claim is a lie - and they know it - as far as our solar-based scientific approach is concerned through which WeatherAction has beaten them and all others soundly for Summers and Winters since 2007 (see list re BBC weather contract below).
"If the BBC and their political masters want the public and commerce to have 85% reliable long range monthly and seasonal (with DETAIL) forecasts and greatly improved day ahead and detailed reliable 10 day ahead forecasts the Met Office only has to work with WeatherAction; and the BBC has to accept a radically new approach from them with WeatherAction on board. The alternative is the BBC receiving forecasts from Dutch or New Zealand based companies who will make the same errors as the Met Office since they use the same methods and probably do not have the capability to work effectively with WeatherAction were the opportunity to arise."
Marie, N Ireland, well summarizes the UK summer (latest blog post comment via foot of page) with "folk commenting on the Autumn taking back the summer that never quite said I'm here"
New Informative Style Euro Pressure maps for this EXCITING SEPTEMBER are now loaded in Services:
Eu FULL; B+I 45d, 75d, 100d, Spring with 45d to Nov, ALL Autumn Now; 'TheLot' (ALL Web Forecasts up to 3 or 4m ahead) This a 9page pdf.
THE FRONT (summary) PAGE ONLY of this pdf is loaded into Eu RegionsOnly Service
NEW: Br+Ir Whole Autumn NOW - Sep+Oct+Nov,
all updates included, with Pressure maps - now on line
Br+Ire SEPTEMBER detailed* forecast
in 8 weather periods is LOADED** on Services: BI 30d, 45d, 75d,100d And 'The Lot'
*45d/30d style **LOADED 31 Aug. USA, Eu loaded/loading shortly after.
USA SEPTEMBER - Amazing Forecast - Must have
10 pages FULL DETAIL now loaded
GET AHEAD OF THE WEATHER - Subscribe to WeatherAction now!
12 month subs 1/3 OFF** for all Br+Ir, Europe, USA monthly detailed forecasts (8 periods per mth).
=> ** Temporary offer which may end anytime <=
Click here to get prices, buy forecasts and donate to WeatherAction Research
News section on front page USA September forecast:
WeatherAction 6mths ahead of the rest
WeatherAction 6 month ahead issued 3 Mar and subsequent forecasts stated for the last 2 weekends of summer:
22-24th Weekend and early week before bank hol period would be wet - confirmed.
29-31st Bank hol extended weekend would be generally fine and warm – largely confirmed (although NW & SE cloudy/wet). It was not as fine and warm (by day) as we expected although it turned out better than 2 day ahead TV forecasts in some places - eg NE and far SW UK.
From 22nd of month 30d Subs Start next month ie SEPT; Aug inc
From 28th BI 45d start with OCT - Sept, Aug inc no extra charge.
GET AHEAD OF THE WEATHER - Subscribe WeatherAction now!
12 month subs 1/3 OFF** for all Br+Ir, Europe, USA monthly detailed forecasts.
=> ** Temporary offer which may end anytime <=
Click here to get prices, buy forecasts and donate to WeatherAction Research
Prince Charles talks nonsense on Climate
(but he is good on small farms)
Speaking on a recent trip to Romania, the heir to the throne warned that global warming could have serious implications on food production, and leave humankind "totally vulnerable”.
Piers Corbyn astrophysicist of WeatherAction who beat the Met Office and all others in Long Range forecasting for the Royal wedding* of William and Kate and for Her Majesty the Queen's Jubilee celebrations says: (*http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews11No8.pdf )
"The Prince's statement is deluded scare-mongering nonsense which points the world in the wrong direction. It flies in the face of facts and physics. The prince made some good points about defence of small farms but on Climate Change he is seriously out-to-lunch. The scientific facts are:-
1. The world is now cooling not warming while CO2 is rising; so CO2 is not causing warming.
(see www.WeatherAction.com Home page LHS)
2. Extreme weather events, such as in the last 8 years, which have caused trouble to agriculture are caused by wild behavior of the Jet Stream. This is basic meteorological fact accepted by all sides in the Climate debate.
3. The wild jet stream behavior is in no way explained by increases in CO2. This is a fact acknowledged by the CO2 warmists who report that CO2 increases do not in their models give rise to the wild Jet Stream behavior.
4. The behavior of the Jet Stream - and the present wild jet stream Age we are in, which also gives Mini-Ice-Age circulation in winter - is driven entirely by changing solar activity and its lunar modulation, and its changes are predicted in detail by WeatherAction's Solar-Lunar Action Technique.
5. If the Prince, who might be king when my brother might be Prime minister, wants to promote science for the advancement of agriculture he should cease repeating the tax-grabbing fiction of the CO2 warmist religion and instead promote and apply our WeatherAction long range forecasts - which already save huge sums for agriculture in UK, Ireland, USA and Europe and if applied world-wide with his backing can improve food production to the tune of $billions.
Piers Condemns nonsense in Express
Piers Corbyn said (27 July):- "Firstly the Express claim 'Both Piers and Jeremy Corbyn were contacted by Express.co.uk – neither of whom wished to comment' is a LIE. I was not contacted neither was Jeremy.
"The recent article in the Express is ridiculous and misleading beyond belief. They recycle nonsense from the Sun who gave a grossly inaccurate and misleading report of phone calls they made to me where they put propositions which I denied - yet absurdly described their ready-formed beliefs as revelations to them from me! They were nothing of the sort. No self-respecting journalist should rely on this mis-reportage in the Sun. The article was inaccurate.
It is bizarre that the Express who have frequently reported and praised our WeatherAction.com forecasts should decide to quote one in 2008 which went wrong (and note we warn a % will go wrong) when we are better than all others and as if that was a reason for not backing Jeremy! As I made clear on LBC radio this morning I back Jeremy 100%.
"On matters of CO2 / ClimateChange, where I have well-known views accepted internationally, or indeed anything else where we might not have identical views the important thing about Jeremy is that he stands for proper debate and accountability in politics. This can only be good for any issue, Climate being just one, where scientific evidence is required.
Parliament reached a view in the Climate Change Act 2008 but evidence especially involving the wild behavior of the Jet Stream over the last 4 years which we warned of shows the scientific assumptions behind the Climate-Change Act are incorrect. Obviously therefore there will have to be more discussion as with any evidence on any matters of science, health or economics. Jeremy is for democratic discussion so he should be backed by all who care about getting our future right; whereas the Tory Lites he is standing against are stuck in the self-deluding evidence-free Westminster bubble - largely divorced from the realities of most of the general public."
"To summarize for all media:- Media rages in The Sun, Express and Telegraph and others directed against Jeremy and somehow involving me (or others) in irrelevant issues show they are desperate and have nothing to say in terms of the real issues. Anyone who comes across this baseless nonsense should bear in mind:-
1. The Sun article was seriously inaccurate and not an interview but their own already formed false views which I rebutted when they phoned me but they ignored that. It and articles which quote it should be treated with disdain.
2. What I think about anything from matters of science to taste in food are a diversion from real issues.
3. What I and many know about Climate science or indeed ANY scientific or evidence-based policy issue as opposed to the evidence-free opinion poll spin and Party whipping politics of Westminster are nothing to do with Jeremy. Neither we who did not set out to comment nor any who pop up such as Tony Blair seeking to comment are candidates in this election.
Jeremy is the candidate and he stands for democratic proper debate on all issues including some we care about - that is why I urge people who care to back him"
26 July pdf click on 26 July - Late July Cold blast Br+Ir Confirmed - WANews15No21
FOR LATEST NEWS AND READER COMMENTS CLICK BLOG LINK BELOW