Comments from Piers
Going to parts other forecasters cannot reach!
Delta House, 175-177 Borough High Street. London SE1 1HR +44(0)207939 9946 From Piers Corbyn +44(0)7958713320 email@example.com www.weatheraction.com Twitter @Piers_Corbyn
What are Long-Range forecasts for?
Forecast observers should note that WeatherAction LongRange forecasts are not an 'early' substitute for short range forecasts. They are intended to help decision making well ahead of events for which advance planning, like booking harvest machinery or gaining advance knowledge of likely energy prices, is a NECESSITY - in situations for which short range forecasts would be too late.
For this reason WeatherAction does not normally give detailed Short Range updates because such are 'too late' for the use of subscribers; although for major events we will comment on how short range standard meteorology forecasts are likely to be in error on occasions.
Piers Corbyn’s forecasting revolution – Predictable Solar-Lunar factors drive weather & REAL climate change.
=> 30 May, Piers on BBC Radio Wiltshire on Tim Yeo MP's half U turn*
What to do to get practical applicable long range weather forecasts
- The way forward for anyone serious about weather:
Latest Forecast Service News
Brit+Ire 30d Forecast is uploaded => B+I 30d, 45d, 60/75d, 'All fcs' Services
Brit+Ire July 60d/75d => is in 60/75d, 'All fcs' Services
Europe 30d Region Maps Forecast is uploaded => Eu Maps 30d, 'All fcs' Services
Europe 30d Pressure Maps Forecast is uploaded => Eu Maps 30d, B+I 45d, 60/75d, 'All fcs' Services
Europe 30d Extremes Only Maps Forecast is uploaded => Eu+Med 30d Extremes, 'All fcs' Services
USA 30d Key Weather + Extremes Maps Forecast is uploaded => USA 30d, 'All fcs' Services Offer below
World 30d 'RTQ' (RedWeather, Tornado, Thunder, Quakes) Forecast uploaded => RTQ, B+I 45d, 60/75d, Eu 30d, 'All fcs'.
Forecast Shop: http://www.weatheraction.com/wactmember5.asp
(15 May) JULY Br+Ir 2013 is loaded into 75d / 60d service and Sub price has returned to £60 for 'single' access which includes June and May & all updates thereof.
JUNE Br+Ir 45d FULL DETAIL inc graphs incs & News is uploaded in 45d service
HEADLINES B+I + Euro + WeatherExtremes/Quake (RTQ) Trial NEWS
1. Key news and WeatherActionTV of this blog posting
See also Latest TOP quality informed reports and Comments coming in from Observers in Reader Comments below main text and SEE PREVIOUS BLOG http://bit.ly/13R73M2 for previous important developments in USA, Atlantic, Br+Ir & Europe weather
For previous blog: Climate Change delusions exposed Go to http://bit.ly/13R73M2
WeatherAction predicted 3 weeks ahead that Oklahoma would suffer storm hits 19-24 May. Worse still to come for many parts USA...Confirmation for 25-29 May - see below
● USA Major Thunder tornado and hail Oklahoma and other parts (20-23rd) and beyond were explicitly warned 3 weeks ahead in WeatherAction long range forecast.
● EVEN MORE WIDESPREAD AND MORE SERIOUS THUNDER, HAIL AND TORNADOES ARE PREDICTED FOR 25-29 MAY IN MANY PARTS OF USA – From LongRange forecast issued 30April
● It's Solar-Lunar driven, nothing to do with CO2!
Piers Corbyn astrophysicist of WeatherAction said:
"We explicitly highlighted Oklahoma as a danger area in the period 19-24 May with tornado events warned (see right hand bar of forecast period below). Although this was a low confidence period we still got the essentials right in long range.
A more widespread more serious storm period for most parts in our forecast is 25-29 May and for that reason we are making WeatherAction USA MAY FORECAST available FREE for distribution without restriction provided WeatherAction is acknowledged, link below. Thank you.”
For FREE ACCESS TO WeatherAction USA May forecast with likely main threatened areas 25-29 May Go to http://bit.ly/10Ul8Zv
Note on sketch map for 25-29th developments. The Gulf States Low position is not quite at the same time as the Low further North. The sketch produced 4 weeks ahead is indicative of possibilities.
Please pass on this information. Thank you
REPORTS 25 May.... Confirm warnings.
Worse to come.
Nearly 50 million people at risk for severe storms today (28May) including those in Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit. http://ow.ly/lskg3 warn Accuweather. Compare map below with red arrows and upper pink area in WeatherAction 4week ahead forecast mapfor 25-29 May
2 Breaking News / Other news....
(added as it unfolds)
a) Br+Ir+Europe News. See also https://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn
WeatherAction forecasts welcomed when Piers spoke at GAFTA Geneva international Conference - see http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews13No17.pdf
b) (Other) USA / South Canada News See above also https://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn
c) World Weather News See also https://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn
d) World Quake+Volcano News See also https://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn
Current May RTQ - Red Weather/Tornado/Quake (Trial) periods - Forecast:
There are many confirmations of these periods.
The most significant for many months is R5+ 27-29th May and QV5+ 26-29th
To Order RTQ 30d forecasts go to http://www.weatheraction.com/wactmember5.asp and click on "30 day 'RTQ' Red-Weather, Tornado, Quake Risk + some Ext Ev World" button
4 M6+ quakes 1-15 May; 9 M6+ 15-27th confirming later May skew predicted
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/epic/ gives M6+ 1-27 May:
Coronal Hole 27th from http://spaceweather.com/
Will this CH enlarge on leading (RH) side so that it is more Earth facing by 29th (re27-29th fc) as WA expected or will it be an EFCH centred 30th/31st as this pic suggests?
Electron flux increased 300 fold from early 26th to late 27th in line with major Sun-Earth effect as forecast for R5+(27-29th)/QV5+(26-29th) period:
e) Climate Wars – combating CO2 delusionism See also https://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn
Go to http://climaterealists.com/index.php
3. Get ahead of Weather - Forecast services Summary
8 Forecast pdfs in 8 overlapping Services Available for Brit + Ireland, Europe, USA and World
● Brit+Ire 30day pdf & service – word-maps and graph - 6 pages
Each of the 8 B+I forecast periods has a 'traffic light' red=some dangers/probs Green=not many probs
● Brit+Ire 45day (‘15d-45d’) pdf issued mid of previous month – word-maps - 4p
The B+I 45d service is this pdf plus B+I 30d pdf, Eu Pressure sketches pdf & ‘RTQ’ pdf
● Brit+Ire 75d / 60d pdf issued mid of month before previous month (75d) or same at lower price at start previous month (60d) – word-maps 4p. All 45d and 30d Br+Ir forecast update pdfs included at 75d price The B+I 75d/60d service is these forecast pdfs
● Europe (+Br+Ir) Possible Pressure scenarios pdf 9 pages
● Europe Extremes Only pdf & service is an edit of Eu Regional Maps showing only extremes – 9p
● USA Maps Weather developments and Extremes pdf & service 10 pages
● 'RTQ' pdf and service ('Extreme Events Rest Of World') - Red weather periods, Thunder.tornado, Quake risk) 1p
● ALL FORECASTS service is all the pdfs available as one service.
● Europe Feb Region details Maps pdf - Contrasts & Extremes, 9 pages The Euro map service is this pdf plus Euro Pressure sketches pdf and the ‘RTQ’ pdf
Br+Ir, USA and Eu foreacst pdfs include news/research reports
NB the last 10 days of any month for any 30d service is enabled for subscription to the next month and free acces to the current month
Subscribe Via WeatherAction On-Line Forecast Shop:
NORMAL REDUCTIONS (NB These are superceded when there is an offer on):
=> Subscriptions for 6mths charged for 5 (17% off); 12mths for 9 (25% off)
=> ALL together Forecasts - 'The Lot' - service
gets 24% off for single month of all; 1/3 off for 6mths; 50% off for 12mths of all forecasts
4. READERS COMMENTS & FEEDBACK:
THIS Site is DEFENDED SPACE - 100% Moderated and troll-free because of ongoing cyber flood attacks and to stop postings not of fair and honest intent and to engage in fruitful discussion.
THANK YOU for the many well informed comments on this site.
All fair comment including critical points are published.
Exceptions to publication are:
- pharmacy-obscene-spam, obscene terms, and libel (Note WeatherAction publishing site as well as original libels are culpable since publication was allowed).
- items which reveal paid forecast detail,
- items which are in a large part clearly false in which case writers may get a direct response,
- items which are totally irrelevant and/or trollish in which case they may be advised, or not, on where to go.
Items from people who do not use real names and persistently do not provide an e-mail address may be ignored depending on the circumstances
When commenting please say whether you are a subscriber or not and give your approx address / location (or precise location and Obs time if giving a weather report!).
When commenting on a WeatherAction forecast refer to actual forecast words as far as possible as some summaries / notes circulated, ‘reports’ of forecasts have been or can be misleading. Also include actual obs / web links where possible. Please give working links when you refer to other articles/sites. Previous comment blogs eg http://www.weatheraction.com/displayarticle.asp?a=490&c=5 carry more Reader comments on previous weather.
|Comments submitted - 0||Add your comment|